Saturday, October 30, 2010

Travel the World

Growing up I was fortunate enough to be able to travel extensively in Europe. That already started when I was going to school and at the end of attending a school you take a trip with the entire class for a week. Then of course there are the family vacations and the trip with your friends. Then later it were the business travels that brought me to many places around the globe. But no matter where I traveled I always enjoyed the countries and the different cultures. To understand different cultures it is important to experience them. So if you have the opportunity to travel, regardless if it is domestic or internationally e.g. a trip to Spain do it. The experience and education you will receive is priceless compared to the money that is spend.

Travel well my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment